We are happy to announce that the BIOPEN Project has launched a ‘CALL FOR APPLICATIONS’ for SMEs and other stakeholders in the bio-based sector, as part of the Tech Tour 2019 European Bio Economy Venture Forum, taking place in Viborg, Denmark on 19-20 June 2019.
Companies in the Bio Based Industries are invited to apply now (and before 26th April 2019) at https://bit.ly/2DbF4QY and get a chance to pitch to a range of coaches, experts and investors coming from all over Europe!
Other interested parties are invited to apply now (and before 31st May 2019) at https://bit.ly/2IodELa and get the chance to learn about BIOPEN’s new perspective studies, learn about the new BBI JU calls for proposals and network with the other participants.
What’s in for you
- Perspective studies: BIOPEN will present and discuss its five new perspective studies on value chains in the biobased sector;
- BBI JU Call for proposals: BIOPEN will Present and discuss the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) calls for proposals and organise active networking to stimulate the set-up of co-innovation partnerships for the development of proposals and new products and markets in the sector;
- Coaching Sessions: on 19 June the EBVF selected companies will dry-run their pitches with a team of coaches;
- Networking: A dinner on 19 June open for all participants and active networking alongside of the EBVF;
- Pitch at the Forum: on 20th June, selected emerging companies will pitch in front of investors, all will attend focused keynote speeches and panel discussions, and have plenty of networking opportunities, including One2One meetings.
- Top quartile presenters will qualify as finalists and will be able to attend and present at the European Venture Contest Final in December with 150+ investors, corporates and players active in different tech areas.
The DEADLINE for applications for presenting companies is 26 April 2019 and for other participants on 17 May 2019.
- No fee for applying or attending (you only need to cover your own travel and accommodation costs)
- Registration: register online as presenting company (before 26 April) or as other participant before 31 May 2019 for the Forum at the registration page, linked above.
Profile: For companies applying to pitch to a range of coaches, experts and investors, please make sure you update your company or project profile and/or for presenting companies, add any new projects that you would like our selection committee to review.
The role of entrepreneurs, industry and investors is essential to the successful development of a knowledge-driven economy in the Bio Economy sector. The European Bio Economy Venture Forum, in collaboration with BIOPEN will offer a unique platform for stakeholders to exchange knowledge and build long lasting business cooperation.
Should you have further questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to contact: